ご注文3,500円以上で、国内送料無料!

【NEW】KENYA / Kii AA
【NEW】KENYA / Kii AA
【NEW】KENYA / Kii AA

【NEW】KENYA / Kii AA

Regular price
¥1,453
Sale price
¥1,453
Unit price
per 
Tax included.

Any orders made by 12:00 on weekdays will be shipped on the same day.

※Please note that our fulfillment operation closes on weekends, your order will be packed and shipped on the next business day.


KENYA
Kii AA

Location : Kirinyaga
Farm : Kii AA
Process : Fully Washed
Varietal : SL34, SL28, Ruiru11
Altitude : 1,619m


Flavor Note : Green apple, Lemon candy, Orange, Smooth mouthfeel


New coffee from the Kiambu Coffee Factory in the Kirinyaga district of Kenya.
It features a refreshing flavor reminiscent of green apples and oranges, with a clean acidity and smooth mouthfeel.

[Origin information from the importer] 

The Kii Coffee Factory is located in the central part of Kenya, in Kirinyaga.
Established in 1968, it oversees the Gatanga Village, Kibae Village, Kianduma Village, and Kiandunbe Village.
This factory, which is a subordinate of the Rung'eto Producer Cooperative, is known for its highest production volume among the factories of the cooperative.
Currently, the cooperative has 1,300 farmers (with approximately 1,000 actively engaged in farming). This factory is located at 1,619 masl, and has fertile red soil. The biannual rainy seasons bring about 1,400 mm of rainfall, with average temperatures ranging from 13-24°C, which are ideal for coffee production. Consequently, there are usually two harvest periods in April and October.

The main crops harvested are predominantly SL28 and SL34, which account for 99% of the total production, while Ruiru11 comprises the remaining 1% (This lot is from the maincrop in October). There is a high level of environmental consciousness, with initiatives such as the installation of drainage pits to filter and return wastewater to the soil through soil layer mechanisms, as well as promotion of tree planting among member farmers.
In terms of cultivation, technical advice on weeding, pruning, irrigation, and fertilization, among other aspects, is provided to farmers through farmer training programs and local inspections conducted by the Ministry of Agriculture, following guidelines. The surrounding areas have high population densities, with few sightings of wildlife, but the environment is protected by the local community.

As part of their welfare initiatives, services such as investment in agricultural materials and advance payment of wages are provided to maintain the motivation of coffee farmers.


・We usually enclose a delivery note with the price of the product. If you don't need a delivery note, please write it in the memo box when you place your order.

・Gift wrapping is not available for this product.

- About delivery overseas -
・For those who wish to receive EMS delivery
Due to the spread of the coronavirus and various other factors, EMS delivery to some countries and regions has been suspended. Even in areas where delivery is possible, there have been cases where it has taken up to two months for packages to arrive.
Please note that orders cannot be canceled or refunded due to delays in delivery.

・For those who wish to ship to North America, Europe, and Australia
Please note that if you choose EMS as your shipping carrier, we will change it to DHL and bill you for the difference.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

・When using DHL and FEDEX, we do not ship on weekends and holidays. We will ship sequentially on the next business day.

Shipping calculated at checkout.